The Lord is my shepherd

Psalm 23 ( a psalm of David )




Psalm 23

A psalm of David.

The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not be in want.

He makes me lie down in green pastures.

He leads me beside still waters;

He restores my soul.

He leads me in the paths of righteousness for His Name’s sake.

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,

I fear no evil;

For Thou art with me; Thy rod and Thy staff they comfort me.

Thou prepares a table before me in the presence of my enemies;

Thou anointest my head with oil, my cup overflows.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life;

And I shall dwell in the house of the Lord forever.

 Psalm 23

Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

The Gospel of John • Official Full HD Movie • English

The Divine Liturgy of the Greek Orthodox Church in English

Beautiful Greek Orthodox Divine Liturgy - Monastery of Vatopedi/ ATHOS